A science project competition was help on 10 Aug, 2018 at Bal Bhawan. Three students (girls) from std VI to VIII participated. The objective behind this competition was to bring out the hidden talents of students and with a focus of creating more awareness of science and technology. Incharge teachers was Nisha Bhatia _______ . It was a captivating competition. Students participated whole heartedly.
- A Science and Math’s competition was held on 11 Sept, 2018 at CRC level. Students of Std. VIII participated and the topic was vacuum cleaner coach. Incharge teacher was Mrs. Nisha Bhatia. Students and teachers were given appreciation certificate.
- A national Science seminar was held at science community center on 16 July, 2018 where students of Std X- Diya Chandwani gave a nice speech on “Industrial Revolution 4.0: Are we prepared” (Incharge Teacher : Asnani Deepa M.).
- A science working model making competition was held at Bal Bhavan on 10 Aug, 2018 where students of Std X made a model on conduction of water and minerals in tall trees. Students: Vasnani Dipesh, Chainani Sujal (Incharge Teacher : Asnani Deepa M.).
- A GCERT science and math’s exhibition was held at Narayan International school on 18 Sept, 2018 where students of Std X Bhagchandani Mahek and Mangtani Harsh presented a model on “Water conservation and drip irrigation” (Incharge Teacher : Asnani Deepa M.).
- Career counseling is a process that will help you to know and understand yourself and the world of work in order to make career, educational and life decisions. There are a number of factors that influence your career development, including your interest abilities, values, personality, background and circumstances. Our school every year arranged such a programmes for students of secondary and higher secondary to discover where their talent les and align it with their potential and area of interest.
Date: Relaxation Techniques by Pooja Aga
Motivational speech by U. Will
Career counseling on company secretary by Raju Dubey
Career counseling by Dipti Kupacha from Parul University
Career counseling by M/s Amrta Trivedi